Sponsor

pezzidiricambio24.it
PER TUTTI GLI ISCRITTI SEGNALIAMO CHE POTETE CONTINUARE A SEGUIRE I PROGETTI SRZ SUhttps://www.facebook.com/simracingzone.net

F1 2015

- I titoli di Formula 1 targati Codemasters
- Formula 1 products by Codemasters.

F1 2015

Messaggioda Tommaso Le Rose » 28/04/2015, 11:09

Con il lungo comunicato (accompagnato da alcuni screens) che potete leggere qui sotto, la Codemasters ha finalmente annunciato ufficialmente l'arrivo del suo prossimo F1 2015, unico titolo con licenza FIA del Mondiale di Formula 1. Il gioco sarĂ  disponibile a giugno su Xbox One, PlayStation 4 e PC.

Da segnalare che David Greco, vecchia conoscenza del simracing italiano ed ora dipendente della Codemasters, ha commentato cosi su Facebook: "I can confirm, the handling is something quite nice, very good new tyre model!", ovvero "posso confermare, la guida è buona, ottimo il modello delle gomme". Possiamo quindi sperare?

Following a dramatic start to this year’s FORMULA ONE™ season and just in time for the second round at the Malaysian Grand Prix we’re pleased to finally share with you some details on the official game of the 2015 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP™.

F1TM 2015 is launching in June and you’ll be able to play it on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. As we’ve confirmed previously the game has been built on an all new version of EGO tailored to deliver the ultimate FORMULA ONE videogame experience and act as a significant step forward in the game’s visuals and physics-based handling model.

The new model delivers enhancements and additions in over 20 areas including engine and transmission, aero dynamics, fuel tank, force feedback, suspension and most notably a brand new tyre physics model – creating a truly breathtaking and realistic representation of how these cars handle on the track.

The buzz and excitement that surrounds each GRAND PRIX™ is incredible, and we wanted to transfer that to F1 2015 with an all-new broadcast style presentation that’ll deliver that unmistakable race-day weekend atmosphere. You’ll be seeing all of this in the Championship Season mode, the brand new (and very challenging) Pro Season mode and of course Quick Race and Multiplayer too.

Using the voice recognition technology available for the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 consoles you’ll be able to interact with your race engineer like never before. Through in-game voice commands with Kinect for Xbox One and the PlayStation®Camera or compatible headsets for PlayStation 4 you can ask for race info, updates on the weather, tyre status, request tyres and even front wing changes… And that is just a few of the many options available.

We know a lot of our fans wanted to play F1 TM 2014 on Xbox One and PlayStation 4, so as well as being the official videogame of the 2015 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP we’re also including the cars, drivers and tracks from the 2014 season as bonus content. All built from the ground up with our updated handling and new game features.

Here’s what Game Director, Paul Jeal had to say about the game -

“F1 2015 marks an exciting new chapter for Codemasters and FORMULA ONE; it’s a shift in direction for the game series, on new formats and our brand new game engine, with the game set to be released earlier in the season, launching this June,”

The handling is a vast improvement from our previous games. In particular our new tyre model is a superb step forward towards realism, letting you explore where the limit is and allowing you to instantly feel much more connected with the car. You can now experience the changes in grip caused by temperature changes, wear, car set-up, debris and weather conditions.

Our improved vehicle dynamics much more accurately convey the difference in performance and the feel between mechanical and aerodynamic grip. The new Force Feedback system adds to the feeling of connection with the car and track surface. The more natural and realistic nature of the game physics also serves to ensure that the racing experience is more accessible, enjoyable and rewarding for players of all skill levels.”

With the second race of the 2015 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP this weekend in Malaysia, the team is busy modelling the new 2015 cars and drivers in readiness for the game’s summer launch. You can see a tease of our first signed off 2015 content in our debut screenshots, as well as an early glimpse of the Mexican circuit. In addition to the 2015 season, we are also delighted to be able to offer the 2014 season as a bonus selectable season. Even this far out from our games release they truly show the power of our new game engine.”

F1 2015 will be launching in June on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC. To keep up to date with all the latest news on F1 2015 and this season’s championship you’ll find us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Google+

Immagine
Le Rose Tommaso

ADMIN

Email/MSN: tommasolerose@hotmail.it

Tommaso Le Rose

LocalitĂ : Florence, Italy, Italy
Nome Cognome: Tommaso Le Rose

Re: F1 2015

Messaggioda Tommaso Le Rose » 06/05/2015, 2:07

F1 2015 Interview - Dave Greco/Simracingzone.net

• Since when do you work for Codemasters?
o It is exactly one year since I have joined Codemasters, and I must say I am happy to be part of the F1 team, because there are really talented and passionate people that like our work and love our sport.

• What exactly is that you do there?
o I am a Game Designer, more specifically a Car Handling Designer. I work together with our physics coders, to make sure we get the physics, force feedback and the handling of the cars as accurate as possible. My job is not the easiest because I need to make sure the handling of the cars are good and feel realistic to Simracers, but it gives enough aids, like traction control and aided steering, among others, to those gamers that are not as hardcore as Simracers are.

• The last titles, specially the last one, have not been a great success, what should we expect from F1 2015?
o You should expect a new game. It runs on a new, improved engine, it has new physics, new tyre model, new handling model, it has a new Pro Season mode, which is the hardest possible settings within the game, and it will surely be of enough challenge even to Simracers like me.

• What have you done to improve the game?

o We basically started from scratch! Everything is new, and what is most important to me is that driving feels natural finally. Many things have been improved, even details like gear changes. In the past it felt like from one gear to another there was some sort of clutch slip, now that is gone, is much more what Simracers expect it to be. Force feedback is linked to a more refined self-aligning moment of the tyres, giving you a nice feedback of oversteer and understeer. It is also connected to the loads, so, you can feel the aerodynamics and the more weight of the car at higher speeds.

• To many, but not to all, the handling is very important. In this F1 title, will the hardcore gamers/Simracers be satisfied?
o I think this is the best handling we could have given to Simracers at the moment. There is always room for improvement of course, but already F1 2015 is a much more authentic and better simulation of the sport than any of its predecessors. I would like to add that, it seems like that Codemasters has gone towards more simulation feeling, finally listening to the community, and thanks to the new physics code, we are able to answer to the community with games that have a much better and realistic handling/feeling.

• In many titles from Codemasters we have reported numerous bugs and many complaints from users about the lack of bug fixing from one title to the next one, are you going to provide more support to the users?
o With F1 2015 we’ve rebuilt the game up from scratch. Try not to think of this as the game after F1 2014 but more of an entirely new bloodline to the series. As the season continues we’ll be updating the game to reflect the sport more closely, add content where necessary and to mirror how the cars are performing in the 2015 season as closely as possible.

David Greco, Experienced Games Designer, F1 2015, Codemasters.

Immagine
Le Rose Tommaso

ADMIN

Tommaso Le Rose

Messaggioda End222 » 07/05/2015, 11:29

L'unico che poteva farmi cambiare idea sulla F1 codemasters era proprio David, io mi fido e voi?
Fabio Mich
-= Pilota della domenica =-
End222

LocalitĂ : Firenze - Italy -
Nome Cognome: Fabio Mich

Messaggioda Tommaso Le Rose » 24/05/2015, 1:05

Le Rose Tommaso

ADMIN

Tommaso Le Rose

Messaggioda Tommaso Le Rose » 24/05/2015, 1:09

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine
Le Rose Tommaso

ADMIN

Tommaso Le Rose

Messaggioda End222 » 25/05/2015, 10:37

che siano finalmente giunti i tempi del tanto sperato fotorealismo?
Fabio Mich
-= Pilota della domenica =-
End222

LocalitĂ : Firenze - Italy -
Nome Cognome: Fabio Mich

Messaggioda juventissimo » 25/05/2015, 11:54

apparte la prima foto che non riesco a capire se è reale o meno, le altre del gioco sono stupende

ci ho messo del tempo per capirlo, ma alla fine è finto :mmmm:
juventissimo

LocalitĂ : Venezia
Nome Cognome: Carlo Talpo

Messaggioda Tommaso Le Rose » 28/05/2015, 15:39

Le Rose Tommaso

ADMIN

Tommaso Le Rose