Sponsor

A TUTTI GLI ISCRITTI SI CHIEDE GENTILMENTE DI ANDARE NEL PROPRIO PROFILO (QUESTA PAGINA) ED INSERIRE IL PROPRIO NOME E COGNOME NELL'ULTIMO RIQUADRO IN BASSO, COSI DA FACILITARE IL LAVORO DELLO STAFF.

EACC - Post 1.14 patch feedbacks

- Campionato ad inviti in partnership con eurogamer.it.
- Private league, in partnership with eurogamer.it.

Moderatore: Elvinaizer

Regole del forum
Nel comunicare le assenze, attenersi RIGOROSAMENTE al seguente format.

Team:
Sim-driver assente:
Eventuale sostituto:
ID steam (solo AC):

In caso contrario, il sostituto non verrà considerato.
Grazie

EACC - Post 1.14 patch feedbacks

Messaggioda Mascal » 19/05/2017, 9:30

With patch 1.14 Kunos Simulazioni made some changes to the 98t tyre model based on the suggestions given by this championship. In particular, tyres no longer stay stable once they reach the degradation limit, but will have a dramatic collapse in performance so you will need to go to pit for a new set.

We invite you drivers to try the car this weekend: if your feedback goes in any specific direction we could submit to Kunos this suggestions so they will be able to patch the game on the next week so you can fully test the fixes also.

Furtherly, Race Direction asks you if you think it is necessary to set the tyre consumption back to 100% (current: 150%).
Mascal

Nome Cognome: Paolo Davide Lumia

Re: EACC - Post 1.14 patch feedbacks

Messaggioda Elvinaizer » 19/05/2017, 14:07

If possibile, feedbacks before sunday in the afternoon, because monday they have a hotfix already scheduled so eventual fine tunings would go up immediately. Thanks for your help guys!

Matt
Elvinaizer

Nome Cognome: Matteo Lorenzetti

Messaggioda David Greco » 25/05/2017, 7:01

I believe we should stick with 1.5x tyre wear because, the speed at which the tyres wear did not change, it only changed the grip at heavily worn tyre. I think if we use 1x tyre wear, we would see only 1 strategy and, it wouldn't be fair as the feeling of the car will change a little compared to basically the whole championship, apart from round 1
David Greco

Nome Cognome: David Greco

Messaggioda Josh_Martin » 25/05/2017, 12:02

David Greco ha scritto:I believe we should stick with 1.5x tyre wear because, the speed at which the tyres wear did not change, it only changed the grip at heavily worn tyre. I think if we use 1x tyre wear, we would see only 1 strategy and, it wouldn't be fair as the feeling of the car will change a little compared to basically the whole championship, apart from round 1

I agree with David on this, degradation rate is constant, grip % at the red level was the only different part. With it being the final round of the championship it should add some excitement!
Josh_Martin

Nome Cognome: Josh Martin

Torna a Eurogamer Assetto Corsa Championship