UPDATE E WTCC PACK:
Test Drive. Test any car for free.
Time of Day. Choose different time of day settings from sunrise to sunset to change the mood of your session.
Wheel Range in Car Setup. The game now automatically detects and sets the ideal wheel range for a car based on your wheel and its settings in the driver. This can also be manually changed in car setup.
- WTCC Seat Leon
- WTCC Chevrolet Cruze
- WTCC Lada Granta
- WTCC BMW E90 320
- WTCC Honda Civic
- Fixed an issue where the grid positions were not based on qualifying performance of the drivers when doing Single Race without Qualifying.
- Fixed an issue where the player would get stuck with an “Already in a competition” message when entering a competition, backing out of it from car/livery selection menu and then trying to enter another competition.
- Fixed an issue where user could not change the value in brake vibration under FFB settings.
- Fixed an issue where during rolling start on Zandvoort, AI would finish their first lap when crossing the start line.
- Added code to automatically set wheel range and steering lock if the steering wheel supports it.
- Added steering setup screen under Car setup.
- Added so the user can override default wheel range and steering lock on a per car basis.
- Enabled Car setup for everyone (goes directly to steering setup if in novice or amateur)
- Removed steering lock from Control Set (Since it’s now stored per car if the user override the default value).
- Decreased font size on car setup steppers if the text doesn’t fit
- Fixed issue with timing screen scroll position
- Fixed issue with steering wheel spinning by itself in race monitor.
- Updated localisation.
- Fixed so that the default control sets now show up in the menus if 1 of the devices that it’s using have been connected.
- Added livery id checks when clients join MP servers as opposed to just checking whether the user owns the content or not.
- AI & Audio & Physics & Controllers & Camera.
- Increased AI type grip on all cars.
- Tweaked AI speed in Hungaroring.
- Tweaked Suzuka Get Real AI speed.
- Corrected front right spring strength and spring rates of Audi R8 Lms Ultra GTM.
- Updated Monza with new road shader, optimizations for performance and ffb.
- Updated Hungaroring with new road shader, optimizations for performance and ffb.
- Updated Suzuka with new road shader, optimizations for performance and ffb.
- Removed Dashboard.
- Newsfeed is now under My Profile.
- Changed the look and feel of the portal store page and portal menus.
- Added News & deals section.
- Implemented Test Drive.
- Implemented Time of day support.
- Various optimizations in the backend.
- Fixed so that the big livery image is properly centered.
- Made the default livery clickable again for a larger image.
- Fixed a scaling issue on images that appeared in favourite cars.
- Fixed alignment issues on popups about required content to join an event.
- Added Resend Activation Email Functionality when user tries to login with an account that is not yet activated.
Pack disponibile a 1.199 vRP.
Include la Carlsson SLK 340 Hillclimb e il tracciato Raceroom Hillclimb. Disponibile a 199 vRP.
Di seguito i video trailer di entrambi i pack: